Needs list for the financing of your new home:
In today’s tightly regulated financial world, documentation for proof of income, assets, employment, etc. is now a much more thorough process than ever before. Dotting of every I and T is being taken and additional steps have been added to the process to insure that nothing is being overlooked. When preparing for your financing appointment, be sure to gather the following items to bring with you. Do not be alarmed when additional items are requested midstream as some of the items provided may open up for additional documents to justify/satisfy the underwriter during the loan approval process.
1. 2 forms of identification for all parties applying for financing
2. Tax returns for the past 2 filing years w/ all schedules and pages
3. W2’s/1099’s for the past 2 years
4. Pay-stubs covering 1 month for all parties applying for financing
5. Bank statements for the past 2 months for all accounts being used to show assets for purchase / All pages
6. Most recent IRA/401k statement(S)
7. Most recent monthly mortgage statement on property currently owned OR Landlord contact information if renting
This will get you off to a good start, and provide your loan officer with sufficient information to submit your loan into processing.
Brad A. Stahlhut
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc.
P – 239-418-1170 F – 239-277-0325
NMLS # 323904